|Game Publisher||Nowhere Studios|
Product DescriptionDon't just defy gravity. Command it. Take on the role of a young father and husband, Davis Russel, who finds himself thrust into war when his peaceful city is invaded by an unknown enemy. With his daughter missing and conventional weapons and tactics all but useless, this ordinary cop and his partner Leo Delgado will rise up to heed the call of duty, master the fundamental forces of gravity and save the world.
FeaturesMultiplayer Options - Play through the compelling story on your own or play with others in either co-op or competitive modes.
Breakthrough Gravity-Defying Gameplay:
- Learn to maneuver and shoot in an ever-changing state of global gravity, including weightless gameplay in zero gravity.
- Control gravitational forces using your Gravlink device to either increase or decrease the amount of gravity on a given target.
- Command gravity to crush objects in your way, float enemies into range or even pick up cars to use them as mobile cover.
Innovative Cover System - With bullets flying, seek cover objects in the environment or manipulate objects to create cover for yourself.
Pervasive Environmental Destruction:
- INVERSION has been specifically designed to allow for maximum destructibility using the “Havok Destruction” module.
- Blast through the environments, target your enemies’ cover blasting it to bits or even knock down overhead objects to crush the enemy below.
Download with Steama) Download steam: http://store.steampowered.com/about/?l=english
On the left you are going to find the button: "Install Steam Now". Just click and a pop-up will appear, where you can download Steam.
b) Install Steam: Double-click on the downloaded file: SteamInstall.msi
Follow the instructions during installation. Important: choose the language steam will be available to you (just select the field in front of your country language selection). Steam will be installed...
c) Setup your Steam Account
After Steam installation a new window opens: "Open new account" or "log into existing account".
If you don′t have a Steam account, please click on "open new account".
Read the terms & conditions, accept bei clicking "I agree". Registering a Steam-account is for free!
Follow further instructions (setup account name and password).
After setting up your account name and password and providing a valid email address, your Steam-account has been opened. The program can be found in the tray-icon and is normally located on the right bottom of the task or symbol bar.
d) Register the game at Steam
The Steam window shows several tabs on top, one of the tab shows "Games".
Please click on "my game" and two new buttons appear on the buttom: "add a non-steam game" and "Register a product at Steam"...
Please keep your CD-Key available and click at "Register a product at Steam" and follow the instructions.
e) Download the game
If your key has been entered successful, the game will be listed below "Games" with the status "install". Klick on the game and the Download will start immediately. The game will be installed and it will start automatically.